- [Latest Version/最新版本下载][latest_version]
- [History Release/历史版本下载][history release]
Donate | 支持我
Install APP and Xposed Module
Open VirtualXposed, Click on the Drawer Button at the bottom of home page(Or long click the screen), add your desired APP and Xposed Module to VirtualXposed’s virtual environment.
Note: All operations（installation of Xposed Module, APP）must be done in VirtualXposed, otherwise the Xposed Module installed won’t take effect. For example, if you install the YouTube app on your system (Your phone’s original system, not in VirtualXposed), and then install YouTube AdAway (A YouTube Xposed Module) in VirtualXposed; or you install YouTube in VirtualXposed, and install YouTube AdAway on original system; or both of them are installed on original system, neither of these three cases will work!
There are three ways to install an APP or Xposed Module to VirtualXposed:
- Clone an installed app from your original system. (Click Button at bottom of home page, then click Add App, the first page shows a list of installed apps.)
- Install via an APK file. (Click Button at bottom of home page, then click Add App, the second page shows APKs found in your sdcard)
- Install via an external file chooser. (Click Button at bottom of home page, then click Add App, use the floating action button to choose an APK file to install)
For Xposed Module, You can install it from Xposed Installer, too.
Activate the Xposed Module
Open Xposed Installer in VirtualXposed, go to the module fragment, check the module you want to use:
You only need to reboot VirtualXposed, There’s no need to reboot your phone; Just click Settings in home page of VirtualXposed, click
Reboot button, and VirtualXposed will reboot in a blink.